|Monday:||The Lord's Anointed|
|Story Passages:||1st Samuel 24, 1st Samuel 26, 2nd Samuel 1:1-16|
|Other Passages:||2nd Timothy 2:3-5, 1st Samuel 10:1, 1st Samuel 16, 1st Samuel 8-9|
|Memory Verse:||1st John 2:3|
- Why do athletic competitions have to have rules?
- Why can't a soldier go wherever he wants, whenever he wants?
- Why didn't David want any of his men to kill Saul?
- Why was Saul ashamed when he found out that David could have killed him and didn't?
- Usually the next king is one of the king's sons. Why did Samuel anoint David to be the next king, instead of Jonathan or one of Saul's other sons?
- David had several older brothers. Why did Samuel pass them over and anoint David, the youngest, instead?
- Why did Samuel anoint Saul to be king in the first place?
- How can you make Jesus the Lord and master of your life, as David did in his life?