|Friday:||Footsteps of Service|
|Main Passage:||Philippians 4:10-19, 2nd Kings 4:8-13|
|Other Passages:||Acts 9:36-39, 1st Corinthians 12-14, Romans 12:4-13|
|Memory Verse:||Philippians 2:4|
- What was the name of the man who helped Paul by taking him the money collected by the churches?
- How are prisons today different from prisons in Bible times?
- Can you think of any other examples in the Bible of people who served God by serving people?
- Why did the church in Philippi collect money for Paul? Why is their motive important?
- Does following the Shunnemite's footsteps mean that each one of you will have to have missionaries or pastors stay in your home? Why or why not?
- How do we figure out what we can do in the church to serve God by serving others?