|Friday:||Footsteps of Service|
|Main Passage:||Philippians 4:10-19, 2nd Kings 4:8-13|
|Other Passages:||Acts 9:36-39, 1st Corinthians 12-14, Romans 12:4-13|
|Memory Verse:||Philippians 2:4|
- What was the name of the man who helped Paul by taking him the money collected by the churches?
- How are prisons today different from prisons in Bible times?
- Can you think of any other examples in the Bible of people who served God by serving people?
- Why did the church in Philippi collect money for Paul? Why is their motive important?
- Does following the Shunnemite's footsteps mean that each one of you will have to have missionaries or pastors stay in your home? Why or why not?
- How do we figure out what we can do in the church to serve God by serving others?
If you need hints to answer some of the questions, look up the listed scripture passages.
Scripture taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®. Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan. All rights reserved.