|Wednesday:||Look and Live|
|Main Passage:||Numbers 21:4-9|
|Other Passages:||John 3:1-18, Hebrews 4|
|Memory Verse:||John 3:14-15|
- How did God save the Israelites when they were bitten by snakes?
- Why were there venomous snakes among them in the first place?
- How did Jesus explain salvation to Nicodemus? What does it mean to be born again?
- Why did Jesus expect Nicodemus to understand what he was saying?
- Why did Nicodemus have difficulty understanding what Jesus was talking about?
- The usual answer to the question,
Why did Jesus die on the cross?is that the penalty for our sins had to be paid. This is true, but Jesus gives Nicodemus another reason. What is it?
- In Hebrews 4, what is the relationship between belief and obedience?
If you need hints to answer some of the questions, look up the listed scripture passages.
Scripture taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®. Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan. All rights reserved.