Putting Things Online

All this time I was thinking in terms of regular hosting. But the webspace provided by my ISP is inadequate (in terms of space, mainly), and the free hosting I tried didn't work out, and I didn't want to spend a lot of money on this...

Then it came to me: I'd been blogging our progress anyway, whenever there are updates. Why not just use Blogger in the first place? Why not, indeed!

The main purpose of this post is just so that there will be a post, so I can see what things really look like while I set up the template. Also I needed a place to attach the image that will become the shortcut icon. Actual content will be forthcoming, however.

1 comment:

Jonadab said...

This comment exists purely for the purpose of allowing me to see what a comment will look like, so I can get the template the way I want it.