|Wednesday:||Raised from the Dead|
|Main Passage:||Luke 24:36-49|
|Other Passages:||Mark 16:9-11,14; Luke 24:13-32; Matthew 28:16-20; John 10:11-33, 19:31-42, 20:11-25; 1st Cor. 15:1-7, 12-22|
|Memory Verse:||1st John 4:10|
- Have you ever been around when someone had died? What was done with the body? What would have happened, if nothing was done? Why?
- In John 20, the disciples had the door locked, for fear of the Jews (v.19). How did Jesus get into the room?
- Why did he ask them for something to eat?
- Why is the fact that Jesus raised from the dead important to our faith?
- Who does Jesus give eternal life to? Does he give it to the Pharisees, who tried to stone him for blasphemy? Then who?
If you need hints to answer some of the questions, look up the listed scripture passages.