|Friday:||Fishers of Men|
|Main Passages:||Matthew 4:18-22, Matthew 28, Acts 1:6-11|
|Other Passages:||John 14:1-4, 2nd Peter 3:9, Mark 16:15|
|Memory Verse:||Matthew 4:19|
- What did Jesus mean when he told Peter and Andrew he would make them fishers of men?
- If Jesus is our Lord, what implications does that have in our lives?
- How long does it take to teach someone everything Jesus taught us?
- If we are going to teach others to follow Christ, is there anything we have to do first?
- How can we ever finish?
- 1.The church still needs pastors today, but how do they know that's what God wants of them, if Jesus doesn't stand physically in front of them and say,
Feed my sheep?
If you need hints to answer some of the questions, look up the listed scripture passages.