|Wednesday:||Discussion Questions: The Beginning of Salvation|
|Story Passages:||Genesis 6-9 (especially 6:13, 6:22, 7:18-8:1, 8:21-22)|
|Other Passages:||Genesis 3:15; Romans 6:23; Leviticus 11; Matthew 24:36-42; 1st Peter 3:18-22; Hebrews 2:11-18, 9:26-28, 11:7; 2nd Corinthians 5:20-6:2|
|Memory Verse:||1st Corinthians 15:22|
- What saved Noah and his family?
- What saves us?
- Which kinds of animals were there seven of? Why?
- Why were Noah and his family in danger in the first place? Why was there a flood? How does this compare to our situation today?
- How do we know that the flood was worldwide, as opposed to a local flood like we sometimes see in the modern world?
- Where did all the water come from that flooded the earth?
- We recently experienced a warmer winter than usual. How do we know that the winters won't keep getting warmer and warmer until we stop having any winter at all?
- Why did Jesus have to be born and live as a man? How does this help us?
If you need hints to answer some of the questions, look up the listed scripture passages.