The Finish Line Discussion Questions

Friday:The Finish Line: Heaven
Main Passage: Revelation 1:1-20
Other Passages: 2nd Timothy 4:7-8, John 14:1-14, Revelation 21:1-22:6, Romans 10:4-13, 1st John 2:1-6
Memory Verse: 2nd Timothy 4:7-8, I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day...
  1. Where's Patmos? Why was John there?
  2. What was John doing while he was on Patmos?
  3. Why did Jesus show John what heaven would be like?
  4. What will heaven be like?
  5. How can you be sure that you're going to heaven?
  6. What happens to people who don't go to heaven?
  7. Who are we running our race for?
  8. What have we learned this week that will help us run our race better?
If you need hints to answer some of the questions, look up the listed scripture passages.

No comments: