|Story Passage:||Joshua 2, Joshua 6|
|Other Passages:||Ephesians 2:8-10, Numbers 21, John 3:13-16|
|Memory Verse:||Ephesians 2:8-9, |
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith — and this not from yourselves; it is the gift of God — not by works, so that no one can boast.
- Why were the Israelites going to attack Jericho?
- Where did Rahab hide the two spies? Why?
- Why did God want the Canaanites destroyed?
- Rahab told the men of Jericho, whom the king of Jericho sent, that the spies had left already, when in fact she had hidden them on her roof. Was that right? What should she have done?
- What does hanging a red cord out a window have in common with marching around a city seven times, or looking at a bronze snake on a pole?
If you need hints to answer some of the questions, look up the listed scripture passages.
Scripture taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®. Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan. All rights reserved.