|Wednesday:||Armor of God|
|Story Passage:||Matthew 4:1-11, Luke 4:1-13|
|Other Passages:||Ephesians 6:10-18, Deuteronomy 8:3, Deuteronomy 6:16, Deuteronomy 6:13, Psalm 91|
|Memory Verse:||Ephesians 6:11, |
Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes.
- What does the belt symbolize? Why is that important?
- Which piece of armor did Jesus use when Satan tempted him?
- Why do we have to put on the armor of God? When we're saved, don't we just get those things?
- The second time Satan tempted Jesus, he quoted scripture himself. The words he gave are in fact straight out of Psalm 91, but Jesus rejected him again. What was wrong with Satan's reasoning?
- How can you evaluate your own armor, and determine whether you have it all in place, and whether there are any pieces you need to work on?
If you need hints to answer some of the questions, look up the listed scripture passages.
Scripture taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®. Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan. All rights reserved.