|Story Passage:||Acts 12:1-19|
|Other Passages:||Ephesians 6:17-18, James 5:13-19|
|Memory Verse:||1st Thessalonians 5:16-18,
Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
- Why did Herod have Simon Peter arrested and put in prison?
- Why didn't Rhoda let Peter in right away?
- Why did the people gather at Mary's house?
- Why would having James killed make the Jewish leaders happy? What kind of impact might that have had on the church?
- If the people in the church were praying for God to save Peter, why were they surprised when it happened?
- What are some pressing issues in our church that we should be praying about?
- Are there any concerns that might have an impact for people your age in the church? Do you ever meet together as a group to pray about these issues?
If you need hints to answer some of the questions, look up the listed scripture passages.
Scripture taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®. Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan. All rights reserved.