|Tuesday:||Where the People Are|
|Bible Lesson:||Lamb of God (Isaac and the Ram)|
|Missions Concepts:||A missionary goes wherever there are people who need to hear the good news.|
|Missions Examples:||Craig and Sara Noyes|
|Bible Passages:||John 10, Acts 16:6-15, Matthew 28:18-20, Isaiah 52, Romans 10:8-15|
- Why don't we need foreign missionaries to come to Galion from other countries and minister to us?
- Why aren't there any full-time missionaries at the research stations in Antarctica?
- Why is it important for people to have copies of the Bible in their own language?
- Why is it important for every local church to have a pastor from their own language and culture?
- What are some things you would need to do before you could translate the Bible into a language that doesn't already have a Bible translation?
- Sometimes missionaries say that they feel
lead by the Holy Spiritto go to a certain place.
Is there any support in the Bible for this?
- Do missionaries really need to be sent out by churches? Can't they just go on their own? Why?
If you need hints to answer some of the questions, look up the listed scripture passages.