|Thursday:||Discussion Questions: Beginning of the Promise|
|Story Passages:||Genesis 15|
|Other Passages:||Romans 4:3-16; Genesis 3:15, 9:8-17, 12:2-3, 15:1-21, 17:15-22, 28:10-15; |
Hebrews 11:8-10; Revelation 21; Isaiah 9:1-7; Isaiah 53; Malachi 3:1, 3:16-4:6
|Memory Verse:||Hebrews 11:6|
- Why was Abraham willing to obey God without knowing all the details of how everything would work out?
- If Abraham believed God, what exactly did he believe God would do?
- Did God keep his promise? Who are Abraham's descendants? Where are they now?
- Is there anything God promised Abraham that we're still waiting on? When will that happen?
- Why is it important to have faith?
- Does it really matter what we believe? Why does God care so much?
- What are some things God has asked us to do by faith?
- Why did God say that Abraham was righteous?
- What does it mean to be righteous?
If you need hints to answer some of the questions, look up the listed scripture passages.