|Tuesday:||Discussion Questions: The Beginning of Sin|
|Story Passages:||Genesis 3|
|Other Passages:||Romans 3:9-26, 5:6-6:2; Hebrews 9:23-28; Revelation 12:9; Isaiah 64:6; |
Galatians 3:6-24; 1st Timothy 2:14; Ecclesiastes 7:20; Psalm 143
|Memory Verse:||Romans 3:22|
- Why did Eve decide to eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge?
- Why did Adam decide to eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge?
- Why does everyone have to die?
- What if you never sin by breaking any of God's commands?
- Is it ever right to disobey God?
- How many times must the penalty for our sin be paid? How can that be accomplished?
- Who did Jesus die for? If everyone has sinned, how can one person pay for all of that?
- How can you be sure that you will go to heaven?
- How good do you have to be to get to heaven? How many people achieve this?
If you need hints to answer some of the questions, look up the listed scripture passages.