|Bible Lesson:||Good Soldier: We should endure the world's contempt when living our faith and when sharing our faith.|
|Memory Verse:||Romans 1:16|
- There is also an elementary version with simpler rules.
- flags or icons for each team
Divide the teens into two teams. Each team's objective is to retrieve the other team's flag/icon/thing while keeping their own secure.
- The field is divided into six sections, somewhat resembling a football field with endzones. Each team has a
jail(in the back, furthest away from the other team's area), a
flag zone(in front of the jail), and a main
territory(adjascent to the other team's territory). The
territoryshould be the largest area.
- Each team has one flag or icon, which is placed initially at the back center of the
- Team members are forbidden to go into their own
flag zone(except briefly to return their flag to its designated starting place if it has been stolen and recaptured) or their own jail.
- Team members are
safein their own territory, but in the other team's territory may be tagged by any member of the other team. Tagging must be done one-handed below the neck. When tagged, they must go stand in the other team's jail until tagged for rescue by one of their own team members. If tagged carrying the flag, they must surrender it to be returned to its original position, in addition to going to jail.
- When people in jail are tagged for rescue, they get safe passage to their own side but must return to their own side before they can touch the flag. (The person who tags them does not receive safe passage but is likewise not required to return to his own side.)
- First team to get the other team's flag back to their side wins. If nobody wins before time expires, the games leader will declare a draw.