|Tuesday:||Daniel and the Satraps|
|Story Passage:||Daniel 6|
|Other Passages:||Philippians 3:12-16, Psalm 118, Hebrews 13:5-6, Exodus 20:5-6, Isaiah 31:1, Jeremiah 1:17-19, Philippians 3:7-11, Romans 8:28-39, 1st Corinthians 1:17-29|
|Memory Verse:||1st Corinthians 15:58|
- If the satraps' job was to oversee each section of the kingdom, why did King Darius need Daniel to oversee the satraps?
- Why would Darius enact such a strange law?
- Daniel probably could have avoided getting
caughtif he'd prayed privately, behind closed doors, to avoid being seen. Why did he pray in front of an open window?
- How can God expect us to do something that might turn other people against us?
- What kind of prize did Paul expect to win?
- Unbelievers often think the things of God are foolish. Why do they think this? What gives us the right to believe that we are right and they are wrong?
- What are you doing to be faithful to God?
If you need hints to answer some of the questions, look up the listed scripture passages.