|Tuesday:||Sign of Jonah|
|Main Passages:||Jonah 1-3; Matthew 12:38-41|
|Other Passages:||Matt 27:59-63, Luke 24:5-6, Romans 3:23, 6:23, Jonah 4|
|Memory Verse:||Romans 6:23|
- Why did God want Jonah to preach against Nineveh?
- Why warn them? If they were as wicked as all that, why not just destroy them and have done?
- Why didn't Jonah want to preach against Nineveh? What did he think would happen?
- If Jonah had repented, why was he upset when God forgave the people of Nineveh?
- Have you ever tried to avoid something you believed God wanted you to do? What happened?
If you need hints to answer some of the questions, look up the listed scripture passages.
Scripture taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®. Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan. All rights reserved.